Ride OPIUM speed pedelec

Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST3 PINION SE

Noticed on the rideopium Insta: the OPIUM bikes will be equipped with a Rizoma Eccentrico mirror:

Rizoma ECCENTRICO spiegel.jpg
Rizoma ECCENTRICO spiegel.jpg (39.76 KiB) 682 keer bekeken
Stromer ST1 X 2017 - Stromer ST2 S 2018 - Klever X ALPHA 45 2021 - Stromer ST3 PINON 2023
Ride

Stromeur schreef: 10 mei 2022, 18:49 Noticed on the rideopium Insta: the OPIUM bikes will be equipped with a Rizoma Eccentrico mirror:

Yes correctly
Mothboy
Expert
Expert

Rideopium schreef: 10 mei 2022, 19:05
Stromeur schreef: 10 mei 2022, 18:49 Noticed on the rideopium Insta: the OPIUM bikes will be equipped with a Rizoma Eccentrico mirror:

Yes correctly
Looks good. Nice and smooth. I sended you a PB with my mailadress.
Golvas
Veteraan
Veteraan

Bestaat er eigenlijk al een zogenaamd rideable prototype van deze SP ?
Golvas V2.0 🇧🇪 🇺🇦

🚲 S̶t̶r̶o̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶T̶2̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶8̶ ̶ ̶*̶ ̶ ̶S̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶2̶0̶”̶ ̶ ̶*̶ ̶ ̶M̶a̶t̶t̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶ ̶*̶ ̶ ̶9̶8̶3̶ ̶W̶h̶ (Verkocht)
Mothboy
Expert
Expert

I don't know what grips will be available on the handlebar but it would be nice to have the option of grips with outer bar ends (like these for example https://www.ergonbike.com/en/product-de ... g&a=griffe). I personally like to use the outer bar ends on trips with parts in it where you don't need to shift or brake for a longer time. Will this be possible in combination with the Magura Mci and the Rizoma mirror?
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST3 PINION SE

Bar ends will probably be a problemen for EU Type Approval.
Stromer ST1 X 2017 - Stromer ST2 S 2018 - Klever X ALPHA 45 2021 - Stromer ST3 PINON 2023
FreddyH
Veteraan
Veteraan
Netherlands
Merk SP: Klever X-Speed α

And grips are easily replaced.
🇺🇦
There was never a good war, or a bad peace :bn:
[Benjamin Franklin]
Mothboy
Expert
Expert

Stromeur schreef: 11 mei 2022, 06:53 Bar ends will probably be a problemen for EU Type Approval.
I have them standard on my bike. viewtopic.php?p=112955#p112955.
I'm talking about outer bar ends not inner bar ends. :D
FreddyH schreef: 11 mei 2022, 07:11 And grips are easily replaced.
Grips are not that easily changed because they have to be compatible with the rotary shifter from Pinion.
You have long grip on the left and a short grip on the right of the handlebar.
Ofcourse still don't know what Opium will use ,the rotary shifter or up and down shifters according to this article?
20 March 2022 Speedpedelec Evolutie Newsletter NL and UK - Opium speedpedelec the streetlegal addiction.pdf
According to this article there will be no walk assist but according to Fit system there will be one.
Ride

Mothboy schreef: 11 mei 2022, 01:18 I don't know what grips will be available on the handlebar but it would be nice to have the option of grips with outer bar ends (like these for example https://www.ergonbike.com/en/product-de ... g&a=griffe). I personally like to use the outer bar ends on trips with parts in it where you don't need to shift or brake for a longer time. Will this be possible in combination with the Magura Mci and the Rizoma mirror?
You can not mount anything inside the handlebar because of Magura MCi. That's why we also mounted the mirror outside the handlebar.
Ride

Mothboy schreef: 11 mei 2022, 07:50
Stromeur schreef: 11 mei 2022, 06:53 Bar ends will probably be a problemen for EU Type Approval.
I have them standard on my bike. viewtopic.php?p=112955#p112955.
I'm talking about outer bar ends not inner bar ends. :D
FreddyH schreef: 11 mei 2022, 07:11 And grips are easily replaced.
Grips are not that easily changed because they have to be compatible with the rotary shifter from Pinion.
You have long grip on the left and a short grip on the right of the handlebar.
Ofcourse still don't know what Opium will use ,the rotary shifter or up and down shifters according to this article?
20 March 2022 Speedpedelec Evolutie Newsletter NL and UK - Opium speedpedelec the streetlegal addiction.pdf
According to this article there will be no walk assist but according to Fit system there will be one.
Sorry this is a mistake. We will correct it on the website. The Opium will have a walk assist.
Plaats reactie