Plaats reactie
GoodbyeHarmony
Veteraan | Forum Supporter
Great Britain
Merk SP: Stromer st5
Km-stand: 25000

Just a shoutout to the folks from Qicq in NL

Despite my location in the brexity outlands of the disUK, they supply my Stromer requirements with speed and good service.

My bottle of Imperial Red touch up paint arrived this morning and that chip is not longer bothering me every time I look at my pride and joy.

They have supplied me many spares, from complete rear ST5 wheel to those flip-off charging port covers.

I recommend them for all of your Stromer spares requirements.

Cheers
Tim

Gewoon een shoutout naar de mensen van Qicq in NL

Ondanks mijn locatie in de brexity outlands van de disUK, voorzien ze mijn Stromer eisen met snelheid en goede service.

Mijn fles Imperial Red retoucheerverf is vanmorgen aangekomen en die chip stoort me niet langer elke keer als ik naar mijn trots en vreugde kijk.

Ze hebben me veel reserveonderdelen geleverd, van het complete achterste ST5-wiel tot die flip-off oplaadpoortafdekkingen.

Ik raad ze aan voor en van uw Stromer reserveonderdelen eisen.

Proost!

Tim
MarcelH
Veteraan
Veteraan
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST7 LE

Look, that's great news and nice to compliment a dealer!

Can I give you a tip, use google translate, it gives a slightly better translation than the one you use.

Regards Marcel.
2016: Kalkhoff Endeavour impulse 2.0 high speed, 2017: Stromer ST2, 2018: Bultaco Albero 4.5, 2018/2019: Stromer ST3LE, 2020: Fuell Flluid 1S, 2020: ST5 , 2023: ST7 , 2023 OPIUM :cool2:
GoodbyeHarmony
Great Britain

MarcelH schreef: 30 mei 2023, 13:07 Look, that's great news and nice to compliment a dealer!

Can I give you a tip, use google translate, it gives a slightly better translation than the one you use.

Regards Marcel.
Will do sorry. Have been using the built in Apple service.

Apologies
Tim

Zal ik doen, sorry. Ik heb de ingebouwde Apple service gebruikt.

Excuses
Tim
ed209
Runner-up
Runner-up
Switzerland
Merk SP: ST3 Pinion

GoodbyeHarmony schreef: 30 mei 2023, 12:37 Just a shoutout to the folks from Qicq in NL
My bottle of Imperial Red touch up paint arrived this morning and that chip is not longer bothering me every time I look at my pride and joy.

Gewoon een shoutout naar de mensen van Qicq in NL
Mijn fles Imperial Red retoucheerverf is vanmorgen aangekomen en die chip stoort me niet langer elke keer als ik naar mijn trots en vreugde kijk.
Tim, do you have a product number for that as I am struggling with the website?

Tim, heb je daar een productnummer van, want ik heb moeite met de website?
GoodbyeHarmony
Great Britain

ed209 schreef: 30 mei 2023, 13:40
Tim, do you have a product number for that as I am struggling with the website?

Tim, heb je daar een productnummer van, want ik heb moeite met de website?
Sorry I don't, I just asked Qicq: The bottle does bear a handwritten label '403646'. The product is listed on the invoice as 'Touch up paint imperial red' - your dealer should get it for you if you call or mail them (or indeed, Qicq).

Cheers
Tim

Sorry dat weet ik niet, ik heb het net aan Qicq gevraagd: Op het flesje staat wel een handgeschreven etiket '403646'. Het product staat op de factuur als 'Touch up paint imperial red' - uw dealer zou het voor u moeten halen als u ze belt of mailt (of inderdaad, Qicq).

Bedankt
Tim
ed209
Runner-up
Runner-up
Switzerland
Merk SP: ST3 Pinion

Thanks, the number was useful!

Bedankt, het nummer was nuttig!
Plaats reactie